Craftiviti Opaque Melt & Pour Base is a milky and creamy base. Easy to use and ideal for making craft soap and skin-loving gifts. Craftiviti Opaque Melt & Pour Base is made from Palm Oil and Coconut Oil. The base is long-lasting and firm to the touch.
The soap is hard in its original form and does not melt or disintegrate easily when used.Can be used in its most natural unscented form or can be added with essential oils and carrier oils for added skincare effect.
Craftiviti Opaque Melt & Pour base produces a rich and smooth lather that does not dry out your skin.
What are the benefits of Craftiviti Opaque Soap Base?
- No scent / perfume
- No parabens
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal origin
- No alcohol
- No allergenic properties
- High glycerin and moisturizing content
- Odorless base (for superior fragrance release)
- Good heating stability for repeated melting and molding
- Sparkling clear, transparent
- Safe for daily use
Soap Dimensions: Approx. 6 cm (Height) x 16.2 cm (Length) x 9 cm (Width)
How to make soap with Craftiviti Opaque Soap Base?
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of the base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- Optional* add 1tbsp of shea or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let sit for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
Why choose Craftiviti Opaque Soap Bases?
A lot of people ask us why our soap bases are different compared to many others. We proudly say you just need to try it out for yourself to see the difference. But here's a few things you can look out for:
Texture and built
In its purest form, Craftiviti soap bases last longer. Our soaps are also firmer without using any artificial hardeners or chemical additives. When you slice through our raw soap base, you will notice how much resistance there is to cut. The soap base is rich and compact, unlike some which are often light and brittle when cut.
Pick up our soap bases and you can tell by the weight alone that it contains nothing but pure soap made from the goodness of rich good oils. Pick up a lesser base and the weight is a lot lesser too. This is because our Crystal Opaque Soap Base contains no fillers. It only contains pure vegetable oils combined with NaOH to create soap in its purest form.
Lauric Acid & Stearic Acid derived from vegetable oils, Glycerine, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), Propolyne Glycol, Sodium Cloride.
Most melt & pour soap bases in the market are often very vague about the ingredients they contain. This is why Melt&Pour gets a bad reputation among soap makers. Our Crystal Glycerin Soap base is made from Coconut Oil, Palm Oil and Corn-based oils. Also, the natural glycerin derived from the saponification process is left in the soap base and is a great moisturizing and cleansing ingredient. Our soap bases contain no alcohol.
No posts found