Craftiviti Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base is easy to use and is ideal for making craft soap and skin-loving gifts. Craftiviti Shea Butter Soap Base is made from Shea butter which comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea(Karite) tree and is naturally rich in vitamin A, E and F.
The soap is hard in its original form and does not melt or disintegrate easily when used. Can be used in its most natural unscented form or can be added with essential oils and carrier oils for added skincare effect.
Craftiviti Shea Butter Soap Base produces a rich and smooth lather that does not dry out your skin.
Benefits of Craftiviti Shea Butter Soap Base are:
- No scent / perfume
- No parabens
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal origin
- No alcohol
- No allergenic properties
- High glycerin and moisturizing content
- Odourless base (for superior fragrance release)
- Good heating stability for repeated melting and moulding
- Safe for daily use
Soap Dimensions: Approx. 6 cm (Height) x 16.2 cm (Length) x 9 cm (Width)
How to make soap with Craftiviti Shea Butter Soap Base:
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
Why choose Craftiviti Shea Butter Soap Bases
A lot of people ask us why our soap bases are different compared to many others. We proudly say you just need to try it out for yourself to see the difference. But here's a few things you can look out for:
Texture and and built
In its purest form, Craftiviti soap bases last longer. Our soaps are also firmer without using any artificial hardeners or chemical additives. When you slice through our raw soap base, you will notice how much resistance there is to cut. The soap base is rich and compact, unlike some which are often light and brittle when cut.
Pick up our soap bases and you can tell by the weight alone that it contains nothing but pure soap made from the goodness of rich good oils. Pick up a lesser base and the weight is a lot lesser too. This is because our Shea Butter Soap Base contains no fillers. It only contains pure vegetable oils combined with NaOH to create soap in its purest form.
Ingredients Lauric Acid & Stearic Acid derived from vegetable oils, Glycerine, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate,Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Propolyne Glycol, Sodium Cloride.
Most melt & pour soap bases in the market are often very vague about the ingredients they contain. The natural glycerin derived from the saponification process is left in the soap base which makes it a great moisturizing and cleansing ingredient. Our soap bases contain no alcohol
No posts found