Made from 100% vegetable oil which includes Virgin Coconut Oil, unrefined Palm Oil, and Castor Oil. Ideal for those suffering from sensitive or dry skin, eczema, or acne-prone skin.
Soap is hard in its original form and does not melt or disintegrate easily when used. Can be used in its most natural unscented form or can be made into pretty craft soaps with the addition of natural essential oils and colorings.
Because this soap base contains no SLS or SLES, it is therefore light on lather but deep in cleansing.
What are the benefits of Craftiviti Pure Soap Base?
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
- No Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES)
- No scent / perfume
- No parabens
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal origin
- No ethylene oxide
- No alcohol
- No allergenic properties
- High glycerin and moisturizing content
- Safe for daily use
- Ideal as a base for medicated soaps
Soap Dimensions: Approx. 6 cm (Height) x 16.2 cm (Length) x 9 cm (Width)
Craftiviti Pure Soap Base also has a tint of yellowness to it. This is normal derived from the color of unrefined palm oil. We use unrefined pam oil so that the good minerals, vitamins and moisturizing benefits of the oil are not lost.
If the colour is important to you and you prefer clear soap bases, try our Crystal Soap Base instead.
How to make soap with Craftiviti Pure Soap Base?
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of the base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- Optional to add 1tbsp of shea or cocoa butter or any carrier oil to every 450g soap base
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let sit for 2 to 3 hours
- Once the soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
Why choose Craftiviti Soap Bases?
A lot of people ask us why our soap bases are different compared to many others. We proudly say you just need to try it out for yourself to see the difference. But here's a few things you can look out for:
Texture and and built
In its purest form, Craftiviti soap bases last longer. Our soaps are also firmer without using any artificial hardeners or chemical additives. When you slice through our raw soap base, you will notice how much resistance there is to cut. The soap base is rich and compact, unlike some which are often light and brittle when cut.
Pick up our soap bases and you can tell by the weight alone that it contains nothing but pure soap made from the goodness of rich good oils. Pick up a lesser base and the weight is a lot lesser too. This is because our Pure Soap Base contains no fillers. It only contains pure and unrefined palm oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Castor Oil, combined with NaOH to create soap in its purest form.
Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined Palm Oil, Glycerine, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyl glucoside, Cocamidophyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Cloride.
Most melt&pour soap bases in the market are often very vague about the ingredients they contain. This is why Melt&Pour gets a bad reputation among soap makers. Often poor quality or sub-standard oils are used in the making of Soap Bases. At Craftiviti, we list down the oils we use to formulate the bases. For Pure Soap Base, we use Unrefined palm oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Castor oil. Also, the natural glycerin derived from the saponification process is left in the soap base. This is why this soap base is so rich and moisturizing, ideal for dry or sensitive skin.
No posts found