Crystal Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base is vegetable based, sulfate free. Made using real honey, this rich soap base contains natural antioxidants from honey ideal for soothing the skin. Used for manufacture of high quality, honey colored transparent soap bars.
Excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel.
Glycerin, Aqua, Honey, Sodium Palmate, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate
- Product of UK
- Transparent base
- Made using real honey sourced from Rowse Honey
- Naturally has the light orange color of Honey
- Excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Honey soothes and nourishes
- Neutral base for a superior fragrance lift
- Sulfate Free
- MPG free
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
- Cleansing Formulation
How to Use:
- Melt soap base in a double boiler or microwave over low heat to prevent overcooking.
- Allow the melted base to cool for 5 minutes.
- When using Essential Oils/Fragrance oils, add approximately 1tsp to 450gs of base weight. The strength of the scent will differ oil to oil.
- You can also add in soap dyes, scrubs or other additives such as lavender buds or rose petals and such
- Pour into mold or container and let set for 2 to 3 hours
- Once soap has hardened, pop it out and cling wrap the soap for keeping. Or you can even start cleansing with it right away.
No posts found