Stephenson Jelly Soap Base (also known as Crystal JS) is a unique and innovative new soap base.
"Excellent moisturising from a high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel"
Ingredients Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan Powder (Seaweed Derived).
- Product of UK
- Sets to form a jelly solid product
- Fantastic transparency enables bright colours
- Suitable for slicing or moulding.
- Good foaming
- Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Excellent moisturising from a high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
How to Use:
Step 1: Remove Crystal JS from the container.
Step 2: Cut into smaller pieces, to assist with the melting process.
Step 3: Add to a suitable melting vessel (we recommend covering the vessel / tub whilst heating to maintain moisture levels in the base) heat in a double boiler/bain-marie until melted. This process can take longer depending on the amount of base used, the vessel, and heat transfer.
Step 4: Gently heat the product to the recommended melt temperature of 85c / 185f, avoid mixing or aerating the product as air bubbles can become trapped within the product.
Step 5: Once melted charge perfume, dye and any additives you wish. Mix your ingredients into the base gently and evenly. Gently pour the product into moulds, tubs, or onto layer with other Stephenson Crystal Soap Bases.
Step 6: Allow product to solidify.
No posts found